ABRSM = A Bizarre and Ridiculous Set of Money-makers (also known as the International organisation that saps money out of unknowing young musicians or parents).
How ridiculous is it not to allow a page turner to sit in an examination when the accompanist of the student being examined (who's a violinist) needs a page turner? Bah!
Well, they had better allow a page turner next week when I accompany a Grade 8 kid, else Vivaldi will not only roll and flip in his grave. He'll do star jumps and maybe cartwheels too.
***********************************************************************************************************
The next shocking news is that my mum now thinks that I should pierce my ears. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Anyway, its time to journey to BEDfordshire. Hope everyone has a good week ahead. It's nearly mid-week! Yay :D
Nitey nite!
Anyway, its time to journey to BEDfordshire. Hope everyone has a good week ahead. It's nearly mid-week! Yay :D
Nitey nite!


1 comment:
How many pages is the Vivaldi? Maybe can photostat and paste all the pages together and bring that together with the Original Score? That would show it's for personal use, right?
I just thought of that because I was the "official carrier" of the whole set of original scores for an ensemble competition last year. Heavy, heavy!!!!
Post a Comment