DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friendship.. is a weird word. And it's definitely a VERY weird concept to me.
There are people I might 'label' as Good friends, yet these people might not feel the same way. I just wonder who will be there to hold my hand next week if i'm hit by something i don't want to hear about or read in an email (apart from my bf that is...)

Perhaps i'm thinking too much.. but the question yesterday posed in the interview 'how would your best friends describe you..' made me wonder.. 'who exactly are my BEST friends?' I know there's one who I hope will stay with me through thick and thin (and again, not my bf cos he's a totally different category).... but does that person see things the same way as i do?

The question remains unanswered..

I just want next week to come now.. get the agony of waiting over and done with.

No comments: