My sister is on route to getting a high paying job.
My good friend is on route to quitting teaching to join a company which can pay a salary 6 times his current pay.
My bf is buying a house.
My good friends are all either working already or on the path to finding good jobs.
I can barely save up to afford my august flight ticket home.
I will probably end up jobless by the time i graduate as I am a female musicologist.
I am still running around university pretending to lead the life of an academic.
I still don't dare to say 'no' to my mom's expectations.
This is bizarre... but i do know that I can be happy if i want to be and it always was going to be a tough road down the path of a musician's life anyway.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
10:35:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment