DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm having severe stomach pains now - it started this afternoon at around 5.15 pm and brought back horrid memories of last June when I had the exact pains and was throwing up for an entire weekend. R had to bring me to hospital in the middle of a friday night and i was drinking flat coke and sprite for those few days. It wasn't a pleasant weekend at all and somehow, I'm having a deja vu here. The only good thing that came out of that whole weekend was that i managed to slim down to my dream weight, but the weigh all piled back on in no time after i recovered. *fingers crossed that I don't start throwing up tonight!*

Maybe the pains are a result of stress. I realised that the more emphasis i put on an interview, the more i'm bothered by it. I only realised how important this interview was to me until recently. I usually come out of an interview knowing whether I've nailed the scholarship, job or whatever. But today, as i walked out into the cold (and sunshine), i was undecided about how i really felt. Challenging questions were asked, as well as awkward ones, but the atmosphere was extremely friendly to the point that I felt cautious about how relaxed I was. Then the most awkward question of all 'how would your best friend describe you? Good and bad points about you...' I didn't know what to say. I have no idea how my friends really perceive me. So i came up with some crap answer and hope to God that they bought it.

Now i just have to wait till next week... Just let next week come and go...

For now, i'm goign to lie in bed and will the pains to go away

No comments: