DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Welcome distraction

Not the mosquito which was flying around earlier, which shouldn't have been because I had my defenses (Anti-mosquito patch as seen below), but instead, R's camera which he left behind in Singapore. So snap snap snap I went at the mosquito and with the camera (no, I didn't kill the mosquito with the camera. I never did kill that mosquito. Mosquito was either too fast, or I'm too slow. Probably the latter)

I was meant to be studying accounting as I've been doing all day.

Presumably it would help me to understand finances in order to be a better manager?

I got up to pg. 145 of the textbook in 2-3 days and got quite fed up by the time it came to costing and budgeting for products.

Even my mum's trusty calculator seemed to be protesting.

And I had been studying since 9am... (and no, i'm not from Tao Nan School - *cough* the primary school where kids eat paper *cough* I just happened to relief teach there quite a few times)

Doesn't help that I face a cow all day. Moo. No, it's a real cow. I'm not referring to my mum or proko (who's born in the year of the cow). I'm not THAT rude.


I still have my law and management modules to think about besides accounting.

But I also have a very busy schedule when I return to the UK on Monday.


But my fortune says that I usually get to enjoy the fruits of victory. I wonder if this applies to examinations.
It continues to say that I have a lot of luck in my life. Well, I shan't tempt fate.


What I know is that I have the sweetest little beings and things to keep me going through each day!




SLAP! The mosquito's just ended its life on my non-hairy right leg. Well done me.

No comments: