I've never appreciated sunshine more than I do now. Coming from Singapore where everyone complains that the weather is too hot, the sun is blazing and that sometimes air-conditioning can't even do the trick to 'subdue' the very hot sunshine we get, I've never really fell in love with the sun until today. In the UK, we go through months having hardly any proper sunshine, and to make things worse, the sun sets very early in the winter. However, we've had a good amount of sunshine over Birmingham for the past few days and it feels good to be walking along the streets at 5pm with the sun shining down on me. The days are getting longer!! :D
Speaking of sunshine, there must be some sunshine in the room next door. I can hear a couple moaning and the occasional high-pitched 'sigh of pleasure'. Really, if there's such intense passion going on, please find another place to do your stuff where the walls are THICKER and people aren't subjected to such embarrassing sounds for 2 nights in a row. Please don't make it 3 tomorrow night.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Sunshine
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
8:01:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment