I experienced something today that made me feel special and realise that there is someone watching out for me wherever I go. I was just talking to my mum about guardian angels a few nights ago and she said that if one thinks hard enough, they will realise that they have a guardian angel. Anyway, I was walking back from the post office this morning and thinking that as much as my mum and I might have conflicts sometimes because we’re both very strong-headed people, I’ll be really sad to lose her company when she leaves for home tonight. It’s been great having her around despite the little things like winding me up about the littlest of things. We had lots of fun etc even though December was pretty much working day and night for me. I was feeling a tad sorry for myself as I walked to the bus stop from the post office and I looked up to the sky. In the midst of all the grey clouds, there was a very faint rainbow which caught me by surprise. It wasn’t raining; there was hardly any sun around! I stared hard at it because it’s been a while since I saw a rainbow. Then I turned a corner, looked back and the rainbow had disappeared. That made me realise that even though there are days where one can feel a tad miserable, there is always a God there to make the world so beautiful. We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but one should never lose sight of the reason of the journey, or miss the chance to see a rainbow on the way… That rainbow was the one of the things that made me smile today J
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true…


No comments:
Post a Comment