This boy just inspires me. And I've learnt one very good lesson from watching this show on TV tonight: In order to enjoy stuff you can't be scared.
On other thoughts about today, I'm down with a fever and aching bones. I constantly feel tired and exhausted now. Just hope its only a mild bug and it'll go away soon.
Though, a few things made me smile today:- I had a nice relaxing morning getting groceries with Proko. Pity I didn't take any photos though cos I was feeling really exhausted and for some reason, my heartrate was going really fast.
- I had a good tutorial with my supervisor today. Managed to iron out some issues about my thesis etc. I come away from every tutorial feeling inspired to write my thesis. Hopefully once I feel better, I can start writing my 100 good words per day again.
- I had a good but fattening dinner. Toad in a hole, vegetable rosti, duck spring rolls. Not sure if its good for me right now, but I felt healthy mentally. I needed some comfort food for a change...
- In Ally McBeal, Ally finally kissed Billy and it was well sweet. The aftermath wasn't but I'm guessing that things will get resolved between them soon and they will be together :D We all need our happily-ever-afters!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
A boy called Alex
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
8:27:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment