In order to relax amidst looming deadlines, I dedicated 30 mins of my time this evening to search for ex-classmates from the A level days on Facebook. I'm extremely amazed by this wonderful networking site and managed to find a few of my ex-classmates which is great.
It's really weird for me how everyone has moved on and changed in appearances. Perhaps my mind is still stuck in 2001 with regards to my college classmates. But it's wonderful to see everybody doing so well - I really wonder what I'll be doing in 2 years time when I have to get out into the workforce and find a proper job!
Looking back at my secondary school and college days, I'm filled with nostalgia now and find myself in want to talk to a close friend back home. But I guess i'll leave it till March when I can actually sit down with this friend in ya kun kaya toast coffee shop!
I guess its time to sleep and wake up to another day of analysing scores and writing biographies of violinists I REALLY wish I knew in real life - that would make my PhD research soooo much more easier! But the challenge is wonderful - the result of my research... even sweeter :)
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Nostalgia
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
9:35:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment