It's about 1.5 hours to 12MN GMT, 16 November 2007 which means i'm 1.5 hours to turning 24.
The last day of being a 23 year old has been a rather emo one. I started off the day just replying to emails concerning various matters and administration work for Dr. Kenneth Hamilton's piano recital in Singapore in March. Then I went to work and had training in the afternoon till 5.30pm. Rushed back to University for a quartet practice and then had orchestra rehearsal till 9.45pm. Both rehearsals went alright. The orchestra rehearsal was good, albeit tiring and the Meistersinger Overture seriously can't be any slower.
Somehow I'm feeling very emo about my birthday this year. For once, I'm stumped as to what I wanted for my birthday especially when R asked me what I would like him to get for me. I'm also clueless about where I want to have dinner tomorrow, if at all. Maybe its a mixture of knowing that I'm a year older, a year closer to having to finish up the PhD, being homesick, being quite exhausted from the sheer volume of work and just wanting to get out of Birmingham.
I hope the new year in my life will be a peaceful and successful one - I only ask for all my goals and wishes to be attained both in my studies and personal life. That would be a good birthday present this day next year for me from me.
The last day of being a 23 year old has been a rather emo one. I started off the day just replying to emails concerning various matters and administration work for Dr. Kenneth Hamilton's piano recital in Singapore in March. Then I went to work and had training in the afternoon till 5.30pm. Rushed back to University for a quartet practice and then had orchestra rehearsal till 9.45pm. Both rehearsals went alright. The orchestra rehearsal was good, albeit tiring and the Meistersinger Overture seriously can't be any slower.
Somehow I'm feeling very emo about my birthday this year. For once, I'm stumped as to what I wanted for my birthday especially when R asked me what I would like him to get for me. I'm also clueless about where I want to have dinner tomorrow, if at all. Maybe its a mixture of knowing that I'm a year older, a year closer to having to finish up the PhD, being homesick, being quite exhausted from the sheer volume of work and just wanting to get out of Birmingham.
I hope the new year in my life will be a peaceful and successful one - I only ask for all my goals and wishes to be attained both in my studies and personal life. That would be a good birthday present this day next year for me from me.


No comments:
Post a Comment