There's one thing I really don't like in a friendship - hypocrisy. Let's say the friend is Person 'A'. 'A' spends a fair amount of time telling me how much he dislikes person 'B'. Yet when B appears in front of A, A proceeds to be B's good friend. Or in my presence, or when I happen to ask A about B, pretends that he doesn't know anything about B. That is simply to me, hyprocrisy. If A can do it to B, A can do it to ANYBODY! For all I know, A is speaking bad of me behind my back.
BBC 2 is now broadcasting Wagner's Ring: Gotterdammerung - the Twilight of the Gods, which is the last of the Ring Cycle... I'm watching a covent garden production from the royal opera house which is quite good!! Lots of visual effects which is quite brilliant.. Except that my TV screen is quite small and I wish I had a 24 inch screen :P
Spent most of the day putting together IKEA furniture. If I ever own a house, I'd really get IKEA to furnish my house and probably decorate it. Their furniture is practical, sleek and easy to put together, without making it look shabby!
Anyway, off to study Contract Law.. Damn law... I'm never going to remember all those cases in time for the exam..
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
6:09:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment