Singapore got haze, Birmingham got fog... In a way, it feels like home.
************************************************************************************
On a different note, is it me or are GPs rubbish doctors? Perhaps they are failed doctors, especially CERTAIN kind of doctors. Bloody hell. How much effort does it take to write me a supporting letter about my bum? Its not as if my injury is a small one.
******REMOVED PICTURE OF MY BUTT JUST IN CASE SOME CENSORSHIP AUTHORITIES FINE ME £100,000****************
Is it so difficult to find me an appointment for an xray? Seriously. If anything happens to my spine, I hope this doctor rots in hell.
Told her that the painkillers make me really sleepy and I can't proceed to do my work and she prescribed me even more of those.. 60 tablets now.
And looks like i have to wait for another month in order to see a dermatologist in a hospital about the lump on my arm.
Sigh, it makes me wonder if GPs are failed doctors.
No doubt healthcare is free for me here, I wish that I had the means to see a private doctor just to get my worries settled. The quality of the National Health Service sucks big time.
I'm not a happy bunny now. :(
Monday, October 16, 2006
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
10:29:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment