DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Saturday, October 14, 2006

R n myself have been watching Sex and the City. It all started with Friends, when R bought the entire series and we had a marathon to watch every episode of it in about 3-4 months. Now, it's Sex and the City.

One thing in common with both TV series is that I can relate to some parts of it and be emotionally affected by happenings in various episodes. The difference is in this emotional process. With Friends, I was gutted when Rachel and Ross fought and argued and nearly cried when they got together in the very last episode.



I felt involved with the show. With Sex, it's more like cos this guy is soooo damn adorable and I don't want him to be cut out of the show!

And i'm talking about him -->



My gosh.. Mr. Big is THE unattainable!

As quoted from the official SATC site:

'Big is the quintessential New Yorker, the man about town. He loves jazz music - it embodies the cool, suave attitude that he exudes. His irresistible smile and teasing eyebrows are appealing to be sure, but when he drives up on the most disappointing of birthdays with chilled champagne and a big bunch of balloons you can't help but fall for him all over again. In fact, his unpredictable behavior and passion constantly stirs the drama-seeking soul of our Carrie.'

*big dramatic sigh....*

On a different subject, I can't help pondering on a quote by Carrie when she was writing an article for her column:

'When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun, then you grow up and learn to be cautious; you could break a bone, or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there is no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?'

Gosh, i love this show. It's Fab..

Do I sound bimbotic now?? Oh God.....

No comments: