DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Google Earth

Poot and I were playing with Google Earth tonight. Complete time waster but made me miss home even more!!

This is where I stay in Singapore. I'm not going to be silly enough to mark out the exact spot on a public web page... It's in the East Coast side of Singapore! Woo hoo!


This is St. Nicholas Girls' School where Poot, Jess and I studied.. Poot and Jess for 4 years, me for 11 years (no, i wasn't retained. There was Pre-Primary level in my day in St. Nick's):



The three of us then went to Temasek Junior College! Though poot and jess entered TJ about 3 years after I did. Maybe 2.. i can't count



Now we're here! Birmingham University:



And I live here in Birmingham:


I work here: Symphony Hall



I've always loved the sea... in fact I love water (looking at it, not being in it) and my mum and I love to take walks out to the jetty near our house when I'm back home for holidays. I can't wait to be back at the jetty again with the sea breeze and nice lights! Sometimes we can see ships docking in Singapore and sometimes we can see ships leaving Singapore! Most importantly, we can see planes taking off and landing and we love to spot which airline the plane belongs to:



Google Earth is so fun!! It's like being home!!! TTFN!

No comments: