Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz
Leaving home once again to fly back for my final year. Saying goodbye is never easy, and there are times when I wish I could buy R an air ticket, and get him to fly over; times when I wish that writing my thesis in Singapore with R working here could be feasible; times when I wish that Harry Potter's Floo Network really existed; times when I wish that I never had to say goodbye.
But I take heart that its just one more year of zooming around....
Friday, September 12, 2008
Flying
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
10:50:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment