I was chatting with a friend today and he said that he's been through more in life than I have simply because I'm still young and have yet to see the world. I commented that throughout the trials and tribulations, least he's turned out to be strong, courageous and a good person who still keeps his faith in God. In my mind, I was thinking that his guardian angel must be looking out for him.
And I wish for all the people dear to me that May you always have an Angel by your side, Watching out for you, helping you believe in brighter days and in dreams come true. Giving you comfort and courage, someone to catch you when you fall, giving you inspiring smiles, holding your hand and helping you through it all...
On the way home from work today, I thought of my angel and smiled to myself...
I think I know who God sent my way as my guardian angel :)
As i said, God plays the weirdest tricks on us sometimes.
He really is one humourous guy.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Angels
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
11:28:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment