Today,
- I must have faith in God in laying His healing hand on my friend who's currently undergoing spine surgery as I type this.
- I must have faith in miracles that they do happen and that my friend won't be paralysed.
- I must have faith in myself that my thesis work for the past 2 months will not be put down by my supervisor during today's tutorial.
- I must have faith in my supervisor for steering me in the right direction for my thesis.
- I must have faith in life that everything that has been set out for us has a purpose and it will lead to good things or at the very least a positive outcome.
Should faith fail me today, then I pray that I will have answers on its way to let me know that the light at the end of the tunnel is not the lamp of an oncoming train.
Nothing in life that is worthy, is ever too hard to achieve. If you have the courage to try it and the faith to believe.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment