DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boom Boom!

I'm not sure if any of you out there ever said the words 'Fatty boom boom ' as a kid, but back in primary school, it was a very popular phrase among my classmates and we used to call each other 'Fatty boom boom's even though we were all very slim kids!


 

This evening for some reason, the domestic helper next door started talking rather loudly in the garden and if I didn't hear wrongly, she kept saying 'Fatty boom boom'. It cracked me up and I told R about it. (it's too funny a term not to use…)

And we came up with more rude terms:


 

Batty Fume Boob – That's like a mad, smelly boob!

Fatty bum boom – That's an exploding bum!

Flatty boob boom – Boob job!


 

And then we couldn't think of anymore rude terms and got bored… Well, I got bored. R went out to the post office…

And that was the highlight of my rather boring day…

No comments: