DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Dedicated Friends...

Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others.

Sometimes I have days when I have a lot of 'What if?' questions in my mind. Today's frenzy of questions was not particularly bad, but it touched on a lot of issues pertaining to my future, our future... Thoughts about whether I can get a job at all, whether we can settle down in Singapore problem and hassle free......

I have my dedicated friends to thank - A and HP. Just talking to them over MSN, sharing my concerns with them and slowly taking in their advice just made me heave a little sigh of relief. I'm not the only nutter worrying about such things, and with me being overseas and wanting to 'relocate' back to Singapore, its perfectly natural for me to worry about such issues. At the end of the day, its friends like these who really make life that tad easier; makes you realise that you're not alone, and constantly remind you that positive thoughts are always a good medication to prescribe oneself.

Bring on the week ahead for positive thoughts will keep flowing. That's my challenge for the week.

No comments: