Given that we don't have any holidays at all for Chinese New Year here, and the fact that most of us still have to attend classes or work on CNY Day 1, we find ways to amuse ourselves and try not to feel too homesick.
So Part I involves downloading Chinese New Year songs and singing along to the Mp3s. Proko might not be singing along, but I certainly am. My laptop is now playing Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya, sung by a china woman. That's only Part I.
Part II will involve us cooking our own 'reunion' dinner tomorrow - it'll be Proko's first CNY away from home. Hope it'll be a good one nonetheless.
Pictures and updates tomorrow :)
Gong Xi Gong Xi to one and all!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Chinese New Year Part I
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
9:23:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment