It's so cold and wet today, which makes the day so bleak and depressing. And here's a philosophical question of sorts: Am I allowed to hate winter days, even though my boyfriend's surname is Winter?
1. Pass my driving test, once I actually start learning... 2. Save more money 3. Pass all BSc exams 4. Write at least 70% of my thesis by December 2008 5. Lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise more 6. Resume regular violin lessons and try to aim for FTCL by Summer 2009 7. Be positive about my work and have confidence in myself 8. Set aside one night per week to unwind and relax (i've been far too stressed in 2007) 9. Attend and present in at least 3 more conferences 10. Aim to publish a journal article by Dec 2008 11. Possibly attend Ballroom dancing lessons (this of course, is subject to whether R will accompany - I can't dance alone, right??)
http://www.freerice.com
I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity A racing car passing by like Lady Godiva I'm gonna go, go, go There's no stopping me
No comments:
Post a Comment