So it was Tuesday and that meant it was shopping Tuesday. I missed last week's weekly trip cos I had to lecture an undergraduate class on Performance Practice and felt miserably exhausted after the class. (Maybe its because I hardly had any sleep the previous night.)
Yesterday was good fun and it took some of the stress about my tutorial in the afternoon away from me.
Proko needed to get a beanie after the crazy snow we had and
I think he looks cute in this beanie!
I think he looks cute in this beanie!
£28 for a small foldable umbrella, and £40 for a big umbrella.
Its totally not worth the money especially when there is always strong winds in this country!
Its totally not worth the money especially when there is always strong winds in this country!
We then went to the German market to have a german wurst and look at the cute and pretty things they had there! It was a fun morning and as I said, took away the stress from the tutorial that was looming in the afternoon.
Later in the evening, I had a really nice chat with 2 friends. I miss the kind of anticipation/excitement/not-knowing-what's-going-to-happen-next which friend A is having in his life. And boy, do I miss some of my teaching days in AHS - I was talking to Proko about my experiences and how I got locked out of the music room on my very first day at work. He laughed, and I laughed even harder. Those were really fun days as a teacher, teaching kids who you knew cared about you and looked forward to your lessons :)
Anyway, all in all, it was a good day - my tutorial went well (whew!), i got to unwind a bit and chat with 2 friends! I'm looking forward to next Tuesday already!


No comments:
Post a Comment