DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Friday, November 23, 2007

My diary

My diary is filled with all sorts of information - appointments, teaching, work in THSH, schoolwork, reminders. Essentially, I use my diary to the max! Recently, I found myself breaking my diary slots down into 1 hour blocks (my life is that busy now). One lesson I've learnt over the past few months was to write things into my diary immediately when I have an appointment or something similar. I've had so many double/triple/quadruple bookings over the past few months that i felt enough was enough - I had to sort my life out properly!

Today, I found that 30th November is completely clean in my diary and I was amazed and very thrilled. A complete day off in my life at the moment is quite unheard of! And just then, my friend messaged me to ask if we could meet up on that day for dinner. I immediately got my red pen out and wrote across the column for 30th November - 'ANNA'. At least with these 4 big red letters, I can now know that I have something exciting to look forward to at the end of the week next week. :) TGIF!

No comments: