DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Monday, October 08, 2007

What does PhD student do on a sunday night?

1. Have dinner with R and G.
2. Watch Top Gear from 8pm-9pm (because you know... the girl does need to relax at some point)
3. Continue with her very very dry book on Maud Powell's life.
4. Have a marathon of Brahms's 4 symphonies, orchestral works, 3 violin sonatas, 2 viola sonatas, and now onto the piano concertos. If the night continues in earlier fashion, I might even venture out to the piano works, quartets, quintets and sextets (no... its not about procreating, but really 6 people making music - though someone in near proximity might like to think otherwise) (Oh oh... the 1st piano concerto has just ended. It's REALLY going to be a Brahms marathon. If only I had ALL his songs/lieder on CD. That would just complete the marathon. )
5. Drink 7 cups of green tea.
6. Blog
7. Attempt to chat with G on MSN in chinese. Very 高级华文 you know... except, that when i was chatting with G earlier, i managed to type 高级花纹。
8. Check out a highly disturbing video on Kenny Sia's blog.
9. Run over to G's flat to get A4 printing paper at 12.10am.
10. Attempt to finish this very dry and boring book... I knew I never liked biographies.

*yawn**atishoo*

No comments: