I seriously loathe where I'm living now.
In fact, I hardly spend time in my flat unless I'm on call or it's more practical for logistic reasons (ie. I have to be in uni for 9am) etc. Home feels more 'right' in R's house instead of my room.
I would move out straight away if not for the fact that I've already paid £3601 for the year and that I have a job within halls that keep me afloat financially.
I pay for a mentor service which I don't even have the privilege of using because my mentor's views might be biased. In fact, my mentor hasn't even called round to my room to ensure that I'm ok. Yes, I might be a mentor myself but I have issues which I need to speak to a mentor about and end up running to someone else.
In the morning, I'm woken up to doors slamming and feet stomping up and down the stairs. When I come back from work at night and I find the lights all switched off, I just try to find my way around in the dark, knowing that I might wake the others with I switch on the light.
My conclusion is that living with guys is much better than living with girls. I miss my year 3 and year 4 days. Those were the best. I long for the days where I can sit down with the 4 guys and have a curry. Or even, the days of midnight hashbrowns/meatball feast.
To think I was so excited about moving in and all. This just sucks.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Home away from Home.. or not..
Just 8.5 more months and i'm moving out to a private accommodation.
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
12:14:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment