Friday is, for most in this country,
a day with mixed emotion.
The morning moves too slowly for comfort,
the weekend just a notion.
The afternoon becomes quite soon
and you feel the thrill of home time.
Until that Sunday morning feeling
you're free to waste your own time.
a day with mixed emotion.
The morning moves too slowly for comfort,
the weekend just a notion.
The afternoon becomes quite soon
and you feel the thrill of home time.
Until that Sunday morning feeling
you're free to waste your own time.
Just spent a good morning teaching the kid who challenged me to teach her Grade 2 theory and get her to pass with a distinction in 2-3 months. And hurrah - she's getting at least 98% of the questions right in a specimen paper. Maybe I'm just a good teacher... or maybe the standard of ABRSM theory examinations is just dropping.
Either way, I feel good about myself and for my kid.
Just 4.5 more hours in TH and I'm going to let myself sleep for as long as I need till I start another day of teaching.


No comments:
Post a Comment