There are days when I just feel so frustrated.
Days like today when I just can't be motivated to do any work even though I have a looming conference paper to present on Saturday in front of important musicologists....
Days when i just don't know what I have to do to be the perfect daughter.
Days when i'm forced to think ahead by 10 years when i should just be concentrating on the next 2 years to get my Ph.D done and graduate.
Days when i'm so caught up in my thoughts that i forget to eat my lunch.
Days when I have a brilliant student turning up for a violin lesson but I just don't feel the enthusiasm to want to teach her.
Days when i feel alone in my world and have no idea what's the next step to take...
Days like today when one minute its sunny, and the heavens burst open to give way to thunder and heavy showers the next minute.
F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
9:55:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment