Some A**hole just told me off for 1)interrupting her dinner, 2) being very noisy when i walk around the flat... (apparently, everyone in the flat thinks I am noisy when i walk... Ok, prove that to me you nincompoop)
1) If you want peace and quiet when you eat, go to your room and eat your dinner. Don't subject others to the silence of a libraryin the kitchen when they are cooking or putting their groceries away.
2) I am noisy when I walk because I walk around the house with slippers... S-L-I-P-P-E-R-S for pete's sake. If you want me to be quieter, get me ballet shoes... or better still.... furnish the entire flooring of the flat with sheep skin. That will do the trick. Maybe I should mention that I can hear you s-h-o-u-t down the phone everytime u have one of your 2 hour marathon phone conversations... or when you decide to blast your piano music early in the morning... or when your soprano friend comes round and decides to hit a top a-flat. Thank goodness we have double glazing here which prevents glass from shattering all around the flat.
I can't believe people sometimes. They have a tinge of PMS and decide to lash out at others for no rhyme or reason. What an idiot.
On a separate note, here's a sneak preview of photos from USA. I've not been into campus with my laptop, so i can't upload photos yet. (the desktop is too slow to do anything other than surf the internet or check emails...)
Friday, March 16, 2007
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
7:53:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment