DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Friday, August 11, 2006

Today has been a horrible day:

1. Granny (my godma's mum) is critically ill and she's wired up with tubes, oxygen pumps, draining tubes... Seeing her just made me want to cry and I had to fight back the tears cos my godma and mum were present. Came home and just cried non-stop in my room...

2. The news about Heathrow airport is just so worrying.. Why are people so cruel?? if the terror plot wasn't foiled, what on earth would have happened? 10 planes to the US bombed... how many lives would that have cost? The cruelty.... unimaginable

3. Further to No. 2, Qatar Airways plane nearly got hijacked. WTF! I think i have sixth sense.. my sis will know what i'm talking about. I should stop thinking bad thoughts...

4. B's mum has been diagonsed with serious cancer... I just hope that she's strong and He will lay His healing hand on her mum...

Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray.....

No comments: