DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Weather

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Each time I come back to Singapore over the summer, things just look different - buildings are demolished to make way for new ones, some buildings which have been under construction when I was back the previous year have been completed etc... So these few days, I've been going camera crazy, taking photos of Singapore (well.. certain parts of Singapore.. i'm only an East-ling and a City Hall person..)



Raffles Hotel from a weird angle



Good Shepherd Catherdral - Residence of the Archbishop of Singapore. Fr. Bob used to be the rector of this church, where he said Lunchtime Mass every weekday for many many years



CHIJMES - the old St Nicholas Girls' School (my alma mater) and CHIJ TP




Singapore Art Museum



Singapore National Museum covered by trees



Singapore Management University

That's all for tonight cos blogger is about to collapse i think... More tomorrow morning...

No comments: