
Dear Lord,
Tonight I pray to you once again, that...
1. You'll keep my family in good health.
2. You'll watch over my friends and those close to me, especially those away from home. Guide them Lord and keep them save from harm.
3. For the sick and dying... Comfort them and their families.
4. For all my friends who are receiving results around this time of the year. That that are granted the results they wish and deserve.
5. For all involved in the Summer Festival of Music, that they may have the strength to trudge on for a few more days, displaying the talent which You have bestowed on all of us.
Also Lord, I pray to you that whatever decision the department and school of humanities chooses to make over the scholarships, give me the wisdom to see Your plans for me.
If it is Your will that I should obtain some scholarships, I pray that I will be thankful and grateful for all the support and help given to me. If it is Your will that I should not be granted any scholarships, I pray that I will be able to accept my fate calmly and look on the brighter side of life.
When I am truly anxious, O God, remind me of my love of Jesus. May I realise that I will not be abandoned, but am accompanied always by Him. Dispel any sense of self-concern, and remind me that others are feeling the same tensions, which is only natural in times of stress. Grant me insight, God of Wisdom, to see the things that have been taught, to understand them in the unfolding story of Thy Creation, and our place within it. May I lay my head down to rest confident that Thou art always with us, through the love and affection of Jesus.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Scrawled by
Ruth
at
7:18:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment